1:1 coaching 8 week package
Transforming the way you experience love.
◖ WELCOME ◗
If you were guided here, you already have some awareness of the significant role your childhood upbringing has on your adult relationships…
✓ You’ve noticed certain trends in who and how you date.
✓ You’ve experienced repeating patterns in how you operate within your relationships.
✓ You desire love and connection, but depending on your Attachment Style, fear that it will either abandon, control or betray you.
✓ You’ve done some research and read the things, but are still having trouble putting the information into proper action.
And although you have this insight around the problem(s) that needs to be addressed, you need guidance on the solution—Someone who can help you make sense of it all...Someone who can provide you with a proven framework to help you heal and transform your attachment wounds so that you can finally begin experiencing truly gratifying relationships.
My name is Jessica Da Silva and I’m a former Marriage and Family Therapist and current Attachment Coach specializing in helping adults re-establish the way they experience love by using the Attachment Style framework.
After experiencing 15 years of multiple toxic relationships, I was determined to heal my insecure ways of experiencing love. I wanted to experience truly satisfying relationships and to finally put an end to the toxic patterns that ran down my family line.
I knew however that in order to change these learned ways of experiencing intimacy, I would have to make myself and my healing a priority.
After ending my last (and final!) unhealthy relationship years ago, I enrolled into a graduate program for Marriage and Family Therapy and immersed myself in the world of self-development. This experience helped me realize:
That we can all change…
That our past does not have to define our future…
That we don’t have to repeat the same patterns as our family members…
That there are much healthier ways to exist in the world…
And that we can all experience healthy, strong relationships by embodying a more secure attachment style.
Since then, I have taken all that I learned from becoming a Therapist and have broken off to do my own thing as a Coach, helping both men and women heal their insecure ways of experiencing love by helping them transform their attachment style.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
WHAT ARE ATTACHMENT STYLES AND HOW CAN IT HELP YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU EXPERIENCE LOVE?
Attachment Theory is a widely used therapeutic approach pioneered by Psychologist John Bowlby in 1969 to explain how people relate to one another. By closely studying the interactions between young children and their primary caregivers, Bowlby noted distinct behaviors that each child exhibited depending on the attachment to their parent, those 4 Attachment Styles being Anxious (Preoccupied), Dismissive Avoidant, Fearful Avoidant (Anxious-Avoidant) and Secure Attachment. These specific attachment styles get passed down to us from our primary caregivers and become our personal ways of experiencing love.
ATTACHMENT STYLES BREAKDOWN
Those who are Securely Attached, I like to refer as “The Anchor”. The reason being is that these individuals are generally grounded in who they are, their needs, their values and their ways of providing support to themselves. Securely attached individuals tend to have trusting, long-term relationships. They generally have a positive self-image and give & receive love in a healthy and balanced way.
Those who are Anxious Attached, I like to refer to as “The Romantic”. These individuals are highly sensitive and crave deep connections. They tend to have a self-sacrificing nature, which usually overrides their own needs and desires. In their relationships, they fear being rejected or abandoned which drives their people-pleasing habits, their constant need for reassurance and validation. These insecurities leave them feeling emotionally unstable and desperate in their relationships.
Those who are Dismissive Avoidant, I like to refer to as “The Rookie”. From the outside, these individuals appear self-sufficient, independent and like they have it “all together”, but beneath it all, they are disconnected from their emotional world. They desire love and connection (which is why they are highly attracted to “The Romantics”), however they have difficulties connecting to and navigating their own emotions. This disconnect causes them to maintain strict boundaries, be emotionally distant, and have a hard time opening up to their partners and maintaining those relationships.
Those who are Fearful Avoidant, I like to refer to as “The Rebel”. A person with a Fearful Avoidant attachment style lives in an ambivalent state of wanting closeness/connection and then wanting distance. As Katy Perry so perfectly put it: “You’re hot then your cold, you’re yes then you’re no, you’re in then you’re out, you’re up then you’re down…” YUP! Sounds about right.
Fearful Avoidant’s experienced deep traumas and enmeshment within their family. They have the capacity to love and connect deeply to other’s, however have a deep rooted fear that they will be betrayed or taken advantage of. These core woundings generally lead to painful or sometimes abusive relationships, as well as self-sabotaging behaviors.
It’s important to note that these attachment styles are dimensional states of being. Although you share common tendencies with 1 or 2 of the 4 styles, you are not forever tied to any category. You can and will fluctuate from each category depending on certain people you date, traumas or healings you experience, as well as significant life events that are destined to occur. In this program, you will learn the re-programming processes to transition from an insecure to secure attachment style!
ADVANTAGES OF DOING THIS COACHING IF YOU ARE SINGLE:
- A deep understanding of how you give and receive love.
- Insight into your dating patterns: Who you’re attracted to and why you tend to be attracted to those types of people.
- What to look for and what to avoid in a potential partner based on your specific attachment needs.
- How to identify someones attachment style within the first few interactions and how you can use that insight to better navigate the dating the scene.
- Simple re-programming techniques to heal and transform your attachment style.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING THIS COACHING IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP:
- Having a deep understanding of you and your partners attachment style: How you both give and receive love.
- Insight on your triggers and needs within the relationship, as well as your partners.
- How to communicate your needs to your partners specific Attachment style in a way that will make you both feel seen and heard.
- How to set and enforce boundaries.
- How to emotionally self-regulate in times of pain and disconnect.
- Confidence in staying or leaving a relationship.
- Simple re-programming techniques to heal and transform your attachment style.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING THIS COACHING IF YOU WORK IN THE HELPING PROFESSION:
- Having a scientific framework to better understand your clients emotional wounds, fears and mental blocks that are preventing them from getting to their desired goals.
- Proven (and practical) psychological strategies to help your clients heal their attachments and therefore their relationship to self and others: Worksheets, meditations, re-programming techniques & self-love practices. All of which are yours to keep and use in your practice!
- A language to help your clients identify and communicate their unique needs and desires.
- Confidence in helping your clients reach their desired outcomes.
- Professional dynamic between you and client.
- A large collection of resources and scientific research to support your healing work.
Having this knowledge is VITAL in any situation because the way in which we relate is not only reflected in how we relate to ourselves and others, but to the world at large.
You don’t need to continue living by your insecure attachment style blueprint. And if you’re here right now, I can guarantee those models aren’t working for you any longer. Let’s end those patterns and re-establish a more secure way of experiencing love.
LIFE IS TOO DAMN SHORT! 🙂
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE COACHING PACKAGE:
✓ Eight or sixteen 60-75 minute video coaching calls.
✓ A personalized Attachment Style Blueprint made just for you.
✓ Unlimited email support from me during our time working together.
✓ Free access to all my e-courses.
✓ Resources that will support your healing process.
8 WEEK 1:1 COACHING PRICE
Payment Plan Options:
Pay in full $2000
2 monthly payments of $1050
4 monthly payments of $600
6 monthly payments of $358