six WEEK GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
Transforming the way you experience love.
BEGINS DEC 1, 2020
◖ WELCOME ◗
If you were guided to this page, you already have some awareness of the significant role your childhood upbringing has on your adult relationships…
✓ You’ve noticed certain trends in who and how you date.
✓ You’ve experienced repeating patterns in how you operate within your relationships.
✓ You desire love and connection, but depending on your Attachment Style, fear that it will either abandon, control or betray you.
✓ You’ve done the research and read the things, but are still having trouble putting the information into proper action.
And although you have this great insight around the problem(s) that needs to be addressed, you need guidance on the solution—Someone who can help you make sense of it all...Someone who can provide you with a proven framework to help you heal and transform your attachment wounds so that you can finally begin experiencing truly gratifying relationships.
My name is Jessica Da Silva and I’m a former Marriage and Family Therapist and current Relationship Recovery Coach specializing in helping adults re-establish the way they experience love by using the Attachment Style framework. After successfully working with clients on a 1:1 basis for some time now, I am thrilled to offer this all-encompassing group coaching experience where you will have the opportunity to master and implement my exact method for self-healing.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
WHAT ARE ATTACHMENT STYLES AND HOW CAN IT HELP YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU EXPERIENCE LOVE?
Attachment Theory is a highly regarded therapeutic approach pioneered by Psychologist John Bowlby in 1969. This theory was developed by intricately studying parent-child dynamics’s and assessing those bonds developed in early childhood. This framework derives from the proven fact that all of us humans are wired for attachment, and depending on how we’ve been conditioned to “attach” or “relate” to those around us, will result in how we “attach” and “relate” to ourselves and others as adults. The four styles of attachment are: Anxious (Preoccupied), Dismissive Avoidant, Fearful Avoidant (Anxious-Avoidant) and Secure Attachment. These early patterns of connection affect:
- How we interact with ourselves and other’s: Our emotional experience and communication patterns.
- How we cope with our environment: How confident and secure we feel in navigating the world on our own.
- How we recover from stress: How we emotionally self-regulate when it comes to dealing with uncomfortable or painful emotions/experiences.
These 3 major functions are modeled to us by our earliest childhood relationships and therefore replicated in our adult life. What’s important to note here is that three skills can either make or break our relationships, as well as determine the severity of pain we experience when it comes to loving ourselves and others.
ATTACHMENT STYLES BREAKDOWN
Those who are Securely Attached, I like to refer as “The Anchor”. The reason being is that these individuals are generally grounded in who they are, their needs, their values and their ways of providing support to themselves (especially those 3 functions mentioned above). Securely attached individuals tend to have trusting, long-term relationships. They generally have a positive self-image and give & receive love in a healthy and balanced way.
Those who are Anxious Attached, I like to refer to as “The Romantic”. These individuals are highly sensitive and crave deep connections. They tend to have a self-sacrificing nature, which usually overrides their own needs and desires. In their relationships, they fear being rejected or abandoned which drives their people-pleasing habits, their tendency to be “clingy”, the need for control, and being overly dependent on their partner. These insecurities leave them feeling emotionally unstable and desperate in their relationships.
Those who are Dismissive Avoidant, I like to refer to as “The Rookie”. From the outside, these individuals appear self-sufficient, independent and like they have it “all together”, but beneath it all, they are disconnected from their emotional world. They desire love and connection (which is why they are highly attracted to “The Romantics”), however they have difficulties connecting to and navigating their own emotions. This disconnect causes them to maintain strict boundaries, be emotionally distant, and have a hard time opening up to their partners and maintaining those relationships.
Those who are Fearful Avoidant, I like to refer to as “The Rebel”. A person with a Fearful Avoidant attachment style lives in an ambivalent state of wanting closeness/connection and then wanting distance. As Katy Perry so perfectly put it: “You’re hot then your cold, you’re yes then you’re no, you’re in then you’re out, you’re up then you’re down…” YUP! Sounds about right.
Fearful Avoidant’s experienced deep traumas and enmeshment within their family. They have the capacity to love and connect deeply to other’s, however have a deep rooted fear that they will be betrayed or taken advantage of. These core woundings generally lead to painful or sometimes abusive relationships, as well as self-sabotaging behaviors.
It’s important to note that these attachment styles are dimensional states of being. Although you share common tendencies with 1 or 2 of the 4 styles, you are not forever tied to any category. You can and will fluctuate from each category depending on certain people you date, traumas or healings you experience, as well as significant life events that are destined to occur. In this program, you will learn the re-programming processes to transition from an insecure to secure attachment style!
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING THIS PROGRAM IF YOU ARE SINGLE:
- A deep understanding of how you give and receive love.
- Insight into your dating patterns: Who you’re attracted to and why you tend to be attracted to those types of people.
- What to look for and what to avoid in a potential partner based on your specific attachment needs.
- How to identify someones attachment style within the first few interactions and how you can use that insight to better navigate the dating the scene.
- Simple re-programming techniques to heal and transform your attachment style.
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING THIS PROGRAM IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP:
- Having a deep understanding of you and your partners attachment style: How you both give and receive love.
- Insight on your triggers and needs within the relationship, as well as your partners.
- How to communicate your needs to your partners specific Attachment style in a way that will make you both feel seen and heard.
- How to set and enforce boundaries.
- How to emotionally self-regulate in times of pain and disconnect.
- Confidence in staying or leaving a relationship.
- Simple re-programming techniques to heal and transform your attachment style.
ADVANTAGES OF TAKING THIS PROGRAM IF YOU WORK IN THE HELPING PROFESSION:
- Having a scientific framework to better understand your clients emotional wounds, fears and mental blocks that are preventing them from getting to their desired goals.
- Proven (and practical) psychological strategies to help your clients heal their attachments and therefore their relationship to self and others: Worksheets, meditations, re-programming techniques & self-love practices. All of which are yours to keep and use in your practice!
- A language to help your clients identify and communicate their unique needs and desires.
- Confidence in helping your clients reach their desired outcomes.
- Professional dynamic between you and client.
- A large collection of resources and scientific research to support your healing work.
Having this knowledge is VITAL in any situation because the way in which we relate is not only reflected in how we relate to ourselves and others, but to the world at large.
You don’t need to continue following those unproductive attachment blueprints your parents taught you. And if you’re here right now, I can guarantee those models aren’t working for you any longer. Let’s end those generational patterns and re-establish a more secure way of giving and receiving love that feels truly gratifying.
LIFE IS TOO DAMN SHORT! 🙂
✓ 6 live group video training sessions via Zoom. Each call will include a powerpoint presentation with detailed information pertaining to that weeks topic.
✓ Lifetime access to the video recordings.
✓ A PDF copy of the powerpoint covered in each video lesson.
✓ Worksheets for healing/re-programming each Attachment Style.
✓ Healing meditations specifically created for each Attachment Style.
✓ Email access to Jessica 5 days a week for coaching + questions.
6 LIVE VIDEO TRAINING SESSIONS
PAY IN FULL
2 MONTLY PAYMENTS
When does the course begin?
Our first Zoom training will be on December 1, 2020 at 6:30pm PST.
What days will we be meeting for the live video sessions?
It will be every Tuesday at 6:30pm PST, starting Dec 1-Jan5.
HOW DO THE ZOOM CALLS WORK?
Step 1- Create an account with Zoom (It’s 100% free)
Step 2- On the day/time of our call, click the link I will have emailed you prior and it will direct you to our meeting.
Our live video training will consist of a powerpoint with detailed information on each weeks topic and Q & A at the end.
You’re welcome to have your video on or off during our call. Although I’d love to see all of your faces 🙂
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE A CALL?
No problem at all. All the trainings will be recorded and a link to the recording will be emailed directly to you by the following day.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I SIGN UP?
After you sign up, expect a personal introductory email from me the following day with further instructions.
ARE REFUNDS AVAILABLE?
No refunds available.